Honda CX 500 Forum banner

121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
8,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
The first time I used it, we got a message granting a gratis extension. I didn't see any message this time. Maybe having a paid account in the meeting did away with the limit.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
The first time I used it, we got a message granting a gratis extension. I didn't see any message this time. Maybe having a paid account in the meeting did away with the limit.
I'll have to experiment. I only have the account because sometimes lodge meetings go over an hour.

·
Super Moderator
14,123 Posts
FWIW, we've done a couple of family Zooms with all free accounts that have gone well over an hour. Some time after 30 minutes they send the host a "we are giving you free time" message. I don't know if they are going to do that forever or just long enough to make people feel paid accounts are worth it when they stop...

·
Registered
8,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
I've set up a bi-weekly Zoom meet up. See here:

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
FWIW, we've done a couple of family Zooms with all free accounts that have gone well over an hour. Some time after 30 minutes they send the host a "we are giving you free time" message. I don't know if they are going to do that forever or just long enough to make people feel paid accounts are worth it when they stop...
Good to know. I have a paid account just for my lodge. I think this will be the last month.

121 - 126 of 126 Posts