Honda CX 500 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Just the second word, first letter capital.

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Thanks, JiMi, for the test!
We confirmed that the web link does indeed bypass the password requirement, but I needed to approve entry, so it isn't totally unsecured.
I'll probably reconfigure the meeting before Saturday, so watch for updated credentials. I'll show them in the first post, if the forum software will allow the edit.

Randall

·
Registered
74 Posts
Having been at home for most of the last few months, I find myself wanting to put faces and voices to some of the names on the forum. Would anyone be interested in a Zoom meet up next weekend?
I'm thinking Saturday night at 21:00 Central Daylight Time (what would that be, GMT?) That would work well here in North America and would be Sunday morning for our friends down under, but it's very early morning in Europe.
Any thoughts?

Randall
Interested in joining from OZ-is the time and date finalized? and need for password? the thread is a bit confusing in terms of finalized plans.....
Im pretty flexible if its the week-end happy for a late night/early start....but likely to zoom from the lounge as the garage will likely be bout 0-3 degrees....

·
Registered
402 Posts
I haven't posted in years but hell I'd join in for old times sake

·
Registered
2 Posts
Having been at home for most of the last few months, I find myself wanting to put faces and voices to some of the names on the forum. Would anyone be interested in a Zoom meet up next weekend?
I'm thinking Saturday night at 21:00 Central Daylight Time (what would that be, GMT?) That would work well here in North America and would be Sunday morning for our friends down under, but it's very early morning in Europe.
Any thoughts?

Randall
in the US is the 4th of july. people usually doing a lot but if you set up a zoom count men in.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Could be fun, I think we have more than 30k members . . . :rolleyes:

Reactions: Fafnir

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
NEW CREDENTIALS FOR SATURDAY MORNING:
Topic: CX/GL500 Meet Up
Time: Jul 4, 2020 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 944 9576 9822
Password: Someone once said the original CX500 looked like a "Plastic __."
(Just the missing word, first letter upper case.)

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I went to the link yesterday and go the message: Wait for the host to open the meeting.

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Good. That's the way it should work.
I think we're all set for Saturday morning.

Randall

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
I'll have to catch the next one, have an activity planned for the morning outside before it gets too hot.

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I'm a little slow getting set up. I'll be in momentarily.

Randall

·
Registered
584 Posts
ok, i thought maybe it was in another hour due to time zones?

·
Registered
584 Posts
the post above stated there is a little delay

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
No, it's just Zoom wanting to update.

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Plus, my laptop runs much faster if I actually plug it in.

41 - 60 of 115 Posts