Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I am looking REAR COWL for a 81 GL500 - attaches to back seat on GL500 the part numbers:77250-MA1-000ZA*or 77250-MA1-000ZB (any color is fine). Might also need the right and left side fairing's as well. Looking for all prongs on the side farings.
;)

·
Registered
905 Posts
I have found that the rear cowl supply is not plentiful, so grab one when you can! Side fairings--do you mean side covers?
Nice avatar!

·
Registered
604 Posts
I gave up looking for one after finding even the broken ones were going for way too much $ on eBay. My tool roll made of 3" ABS pipe fits well in it's place and covers the hole. A copy of the original wouldn't be too difficult to make out of fiberglass though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes on side covers, currently I'm working out a price on the side covers. If I was decent at creating/fabricating parts I would give it a shot, for the rear cowl. I purchased one however it got lost in the mail (1st time I ever tracked a package that got lost). Only $50 with shipping.

Thanks about the avatar bro!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump, still looking for 1981 Honda Silverwing GL500 Rear Seat Cowl (or any other years that will fit)

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have one off a gl 650, not sure if its the same

1 - 8 of 8 Posts