Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new to the forum very first post glad to be apart of it I'm currently doin a build on a 78 custom and was wondering if anyone here has rerouted the wiring upfront near the headlight trying to figure out how to clean up the front end a bit went wit a 5" bullet headlight so there isn't room to hide the wires any help are will be much appreciated thanks in advance

·
Registered
870 Posts
Simlify simplify simplify. Its a question of what you are willing to live with out. If you upgrade all your bulbs with LED you can use much smaller gauge wire. if you start removing "features" you can start removing wires. Not every ones cup of tea. But with a simplified harness all you realy need going to the headlamp is one wire. the rest is "fluff" most people like idiot lights gauges and and stuff and they have a point, when things go bad you kinda want to know exactly what it is. I get that.
That being said my headlight has one wire. No idiot lights, no dash panel and minimialist gauges from Speed Hut withthe tiny wire looms routed up under the top tripple tree clamp almost invisible.
Rusty
Rusty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts