Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALright guys i've already made a post about this but I was going to try to get some more info. I have a gl500 silverwing and I pulled the front fearing off, now I have a black box with a plethora or wiring and connections in it. What is the best way to get a real clean look without a ton of wiring in the front of the bike?

Thanks in advance for the help! also on a side note: i got the bike running today, pulled the carbs out again and did some cleaning up. It's almost ready for it's first ride

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
ALright guys i've already made a post about this but I was going to try to get some more info. I have a gl500 silverwing and I pulled the front fearing off, now I have a black box with a plethora or wiring and connections in it. What is the best way to get a real clean look without a ton of wiring in the front of the bike?

Thanks in advance for the help! also on a side note: i got the bike running today, pulled the carbs out again and did some cleaning up. It's almost ready for it's first ride

All that wiring goes into the headlight shell.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.