Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, i was hoping for a text form of wiring diagram for the headlight and tachometer. I can only seem to find the one that has all the wires running everwhere. I only have my stupid itouch and it doesnt read that chart very well. I was hoping there was one that would just tell me the brown wire is - ? And the blue is- ? I know this has been discussed but i am looking for a simplified version....

Thank again,

Jordan

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hey everyone, i was hoping for a text form of wiring diagram for the headlight and tachometer. I can only seem to find the one that has all the wires running everwhere. I only have my stupid itouch and it doesnt read that chart very well. I was hoping there was one that would just tell me the brown wire is - ? And the blue is- ? I know this has been discussed but i am looking for a simplified version....

Thank again,

Jordan
The blue off the headlight is the high beam. I don't see a brown in my diagram except the one that looks like it is for the tach lights. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I was just using those as examples really. But i will use those two atleast , lol...

I can break it all down for those items if you need it. The diagram I have is from a 79 but should work for you as well. Just let me know and I'll post the other colors.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well i sort of just reverse engineered my own wiring. Im installing aftermarket speedo and tach and i just took everything else apart and traced down where every single wire was running. I am probly 75% done but i just hate the fact that my speedo is blue light and tach is orange! Ill fix that at a later time i guess!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.