Honda CX 500 Forum banner

Winter Storage. Southern mn. and Western Wisc.

734 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Blindstitch 
#1 ·
Few years back I converted My hayloft into a barn dance site which gets used a few times a year by the local college kids. Thought I'd open it up to forum members in the area who may lack decent winter storage sites for their transverse bikes or for you guys who just really don't have adequate garage space. The roof is good and there aren't any birds to crap on anything. The site is secure due to my sons sheperd and it's kept locked. Once the snow flies though there's no more stuff going in or out till everything melts in the spring. I've been blessed with all this space and am willing to share it with any of you guys for free if you need. I hate seeing snow covered bikes. Especially our's. If there is any interest I will give out my cell #.

#3 ·
I would like to say thank you also. I have been blessed by forum members in the past allowing me a 6 1/2 x30 inch area to park my bike. I'm way to far away to park a bike there but a couple fellow members have offered. I'm just hoping that maybe I can convince my neighbor who is letting me park my bike in his completely empty garage while the parking lot gets repaved. Just need a corner space. And the bike would be right there if needed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.