Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy I work with has a wind jammer that came off his 86 suzuki 500 that he said I could have. I'm wondering if that will fit on my cx650c and if it is worth adding.

Thanks
Joe

· Registered
1,145 Posts
the fairings themselves are universally the same but you will need the correct bracket to fit it to you 650. I have one on my 500c and enjoy the protecting it offers, especially when riding through 100 + miles of rain.

· Registered
1,145 Posts
I have not found a listing for one using a google search, but you could make a new thread asking if anyone has one that they could takes pics and measurements of to help you out. I don't have a 650c so I can't say what it would involve.

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have not found a listing for one using a google search, but you could make a new thread asking if anyone has one that they could takes pics and measurements of to help you out. I don't have a 650c so I can't say what it would involve.
Ty I will do that. I will see what he has and then go from there I might get lucky and it will be something easy to make

· Registered
1,145 Posts
I have to take my fairing off anyways so I will take some pics and measurements to give you a rough ideal of what they look like and the mounting points.

· Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
There was a guy on here I haven't seen in quite some time but I believe his name was Iron420 and he fabricated mounts to put a vetter on a cx650c and had pictures. Now if only we can figure out where they are hiding.

· Super Moderator
13,448 Posts

· Registered
3,425 Posts
Now that i see it I'm not sure i like it. Guess I'll just stick with the windshield.

Thanks for the pic
A National Plexi-fairing II windshield gives great protection from your head down to your knees. The best price I have seen on them is through JC Whitney out of Chicago. Mounting it the first time may take you an hour or so, but after that it is about 5 minutes on or off.

· Super Moderator
6,184 Posts
I know where one is in a junkyard that I could go get for you if you still need one. I'm located in Ga.
The original post was made in 2015 and the poster has not been on the site since that year. BTW welcome to the forum. Which version of CX/GL do you have? Pictures?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts