Honda CX 500 Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,350 Posts
Thanks and 90k a year but have old debts to pay off when I only made $15 an hour plus going through divorce

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
How does $15 an hour = 90k a yr? If you have old debts and a divorce pending I would not hold out much hope for an 11k loan for a used bike

·
Registered
1982 GL500 81 BMW R100 2010 HD E-GLIDE
635 Posts
The credit union is trying to send you message-You don't need a Turbo under your financial situation. You need financial help-someone to deposit your check pay off some debt & get a allowance for you to spend plus limit credit card use. You may not like it but
her lawyer is going to force you into a new lifestyle. With discipline & 90K you should be able to work your way to better financial health.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
How does $15 an hour = 90k a yr? If you have old debts and a divorce pending I would not hold out much hope for an 11k loan for a used bike
Work 24/7/365? That's what I made two jobs ago, now in doing good

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Work 24/7/365? That's what I made two jobs ago, now in doing good

Given thought to any new bikes that interest you?
A few companies offer fairly competitive financing here in Oz at least (as its a secured loan)....
Plus if the bike has issues your generally "warranty covered" for 2 to 5years.....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Given thought to any new bikes that interest you?
A few companies offer fairly competitive financing here in Oz at least (as its a secured loan)....
Plus if the bike has issues your generally "warranty covered" for 2 to 5years.....
Thanks, I appreciate it, I've got an 07 ninja 500 just into turbos, Honda, and oddballs, etc. I have an 87 rx7 turbo with under 90k I souped up and got line new years ago with 30k on the clock

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I should be good, got approved for a loan from my credit Union to pay off high interest loan for $12k I used for investments and let them know about the bike, worst case I go to the high interest place again and pay off early.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Thanks, I appreciate it, I've got an 07 ninja 500 just into turbos, Honda, and oddballs, etc. I have an 87 rx7 turbo with under 90k I souped up and got line new years ago with 30k on the clock

Like new I meant sometime before 2010 with 30k miles, now under 80k and hks suspension, large street port, apexi boost controller, microtech ecu, racing beat exhaust, running e85, but ecu got fried or chewed wires, has no power, and motor seized up :( has aviation seal kit but stored at parents two hours away and didn't get turned over enough. I miss that car just need to find time to rebuild, stock turbo and intercooler only thing holding it back

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
After lots of voicemail tag I am finally sending a check today. Any suggestions on a motorcycle shipping service?

Sent from my WP7 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Thanks I'll check then out. Should I have him send me the title like I said or will shipping company want it?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts