Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am gonna bite the bullet and rebuild my carbs so I need to know where you guys get your carb kits. Mine is an 80 and I want to do it right the first time. Seen a few on fleabay, but was wondering if that is the best source. THX guys.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Randakk's Cycle Shack is probably the best, he makes sure to include everything you'll need right down to the tiny O-Rings that rarely come in anyone else's kits.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I bought the Randakk's kits, they were very complete and had new float bowl screws and the ACV's which many kits do not. My Air Control Valves were shot and buying two separate kits would've cost me more. There are some parts they don't include but Randakk's explains why.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Randakks look nice, but very pricey. I'll probably go with the ones on ebay.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I just got done rebuilding my carbs with the "B" kit from Randakk's. I got it without the book, since I have Larry's excellent tome, and paid ~$92 including shipping. It had every part I needed to rebuild both carbs, and I even got a sticker!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.