Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1983 cx650E
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the famed Guilenpumpe cartoon that was first published in german.

I saw where the English version had a link to it but the link was to the old chopper Charles form which is now completely void of any forum data. Another question is if that old form is available on archive or on the way back machine if anyone knows. The questions and answers have likely been repeated by now but there are some pictures and things like that that were probably lost. The cartoon being one of them. I searched on the internet and couldn't find it in English. I thought maybe it would be on Rob Davis's CX resources but I didn't see it there yet either. Anyone have a link or a copy to post?

Thanks
Later!

·
Super Moderator
4,185 Posts
Some information from the old forum is on wayback machine. I haven't looked for that cartoon.

·
Super Moderator
4,185 Posts
Reactions: TonyG and CXPHREAK

·
Registered
1983 cx650E
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks it's going to be posted on a Facebook page along with the fellows for motor motorcycle. That was posted oh about 8 years ago on this forum. It was called a Porsche killer.

·
Registered
1983 cx650E
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Germans anyhow.. . They get kind of belligerent when they drink or even when they don't.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts