Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is an angle i didn't think of till i heard it on the radio. all this heat means a worse winter here in pa. can anybody guess why?

·
Registered
195 Posts
here is an angle i didn't think of till i heard it on the radio. all this heat means a worse winter here in pa. can anybody guess why?

Because you sold your car and are planning to ride the CX year round? :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no. not what i was looking for, but that would prolly do it. murphy's law is a powerfull thing.

·
Registered
816 Posts
It's too early to read the woolly worms.

Was this reported in the Farmer's Almanac?

Heat=Snow?

I dunno...tell us!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I suppose it depends on where you take the reading but Erie is up to 81 degerees and ontario is up to 76. A lot higher than normal if not records. means...................drumroll.....................LAKE EFFECT!
two words we in NW pa and western NY don't relly like to hear.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I suppose it depends on where you take the reading but Erie is up to 81 degerees and ontario is up to 76. A lot higher than normal if not records. means...................drumroll.....................LAKE EFFECT!
two words we in NW pa and western NY don't relly like to hear.

Its July man, give it a rest.

As I predicted, because of all the snow this past winter, we are getting a lot of rain this spring/summer, and I predict

a ton more of snow "this coming" winter too. The ground here is saturated.

Enough snow talk already.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts

You're putting a ski on the front and fitting a track to the rear!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.