Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Way back when in 1985 I traded a VF100F Interceptor on a new 650t. Loved the bike, one of my alltime favorites. Lost her in a bad tar and chip road crash and soon got the Ducati bug. Always wanted a new one again but never got around to finding or looking hard enough for one again. I have an interest in obtaining a 650t again. Anyone on the East coast have a good low mileage one for sale? Send me a line and see if we can make a deal. I am not looking for a project bike. I am looking for a nice ride on Sunday breakfast bike. Any takers? I am in Delaware so eastern coast works best for me.

Wheelies Forever

Mike

[email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All

Still Looking. The Two bikes in Florida are the best option I have found so far. I will continue to look for leads on one. Its been a while since I have had a bike. In 2005 I sold my K1200GT BMW. I considered that bike about as average a bike (for a lot of money) that I have ever owned. Some times a bike has no character and you just don't feel a connection, no feed back no rythem. My 1977 GL1000 Gold wing was such a bike as well, no feedback, no rythem. Smooth, efortless, quiet, sofisticated and high tech (for its day). But no connection. Bikes like the 650t, R90 BMWs, Ducati 750 F1B, Ducatis in general, just stir the soul. Provide feedback that warms your heart and returns a feeling that is the reason we ride. You can just feel it, carving down your favorite two lane road or just tooling along with your buddy, its just cool for the soul.

I have found that twin cylinder bikes have a better chance at givin it back in bunches to the rider day after day. For some reason four cylinder bikes have a more dificult time returning the favor for me. Maybe its a blonde / Brunette thing, Ya think? What ever causes it I know my solution for it. Now I just need to find one.

Buick Rider

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.