Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so as we all know winter is fast approaching, Over this winter break so to say I would like to get together with other twisted twin owners and possibly start a M/C club for twisted twin owners every other riders have there own chapters why not us we can combine this with other riding buddies from other states as well.I have almost got a design for vests.or Jackets. So what do you guys think

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think it would be awesome, we could have meet ups & this could be a good way for more of us to meet others and do some traveling. I am working on a design for a logo, I see from the forum, not sure if this has been tried before but just throwing out a suggestion, gonna try it over in this kneck of the woods, would be nice to see us together other then in a forum....

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
You mean like this?

Site hasn't been updated in a while, it was housed at MSN before they went to "live" or whatever site they're pushing today to orphan users tomorrow (thanks Bill.)

·
Super Moderator
15,414 Posts
You might have better luck pulling teeth. Not that it isn't a good idea but I have been trying to get a hold of and ride with twisted owner for the past few years and I only have about 3 that I can count on within 120 miles. I have helped several people in Milwaukee, Chicago and Madison just to get a few meet up s out of them and then they're gone. I'm a member of 4 groups and even motivation established groups is a pain.

But have a go at it if you want. Instead of worrying I would just hunt up some people to ride with in the same bike range.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I would like to see some other bikes (and talk to the owners). I'm not a real long tripper yet so I like to stay within an hour of home or so, but that being said I think I would ride to see some other guys and their bikes. I've been thinking of going to the First Sunday MC Rally in Ephrata in November. I don't know if any of the other guys are planning on going so I'll wait and see what develops.

There is the local riders forums if you want to talk to people of a certain region as well.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I would like to see some other bikes (and talk to the owners). I'm not a real long tripper yet so I like to stay within an hour of home or so, but that being said I think I would ride to see some other guys and their bikes. I've been thinking of going to the First Sunday MC Rally in Ephrata in November. I don't know if any of the other guys are planning on going so I'll wait and see what develops.

There is the local riders forums if you want to talk to people of a certain region as well.

I might be heading over to Ephrata first Sunday. It is the last one for the year. I have been to 2 of them this season. I enjoy talking with other riders, and if they ride the same bike as me so much the better.

Next summer is the Amish rally near Milton PA. This last August there were over 20 riders there, a lot of them on CX/GL's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts