Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I just ordered me one of those LED voltage monitors from that chap in England. Now where am I gonna put it on the bike......

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On my fairing there was already a convienent hole where I just have to file it out a bit larger to fit. if you ordered the small one, and the depth isn't an issue and you took care to waterproof it, you could put it in the fuse cover on top of the handlebars - might not be a bad place to wire it up too.

Not sure what bike you have, maybe you could add it to you sig line?

Mike
I haven't figured out how to add stuff in my profile yet. My bike is a GL650i. I'm somewhat anal about deviating from factory stock and am trying to keep her as pristine as she is now and that is why I said "where to put it".Some day I may want to sell her and I want to try to get her in better shape than when she was acquired.

I like the idea of putting it up between the gauges but not sure of that yet. The fairing idea appeals to me also but not sure where the hole is that you speak of.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

SCOTLAND !!!!!!

Glasgow to be precise

Dont say 'England' some of them get jolly miffed if you say that old boy
My apology! It said UK and I took that as England. My mistake.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.