Honda CX 500 Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
+1 on these.

Super quick shipping, even cross border to Canada, great communication, here's a pic w them installed. This was my first time doing this and everything went well. Good to know I shouldn't have to do them again.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Gene, are these still available?

I'd like some.

I had trouble finding this listing and had to resort to a member search to find it.

If these are a continuous supply this thread and its ordering info should be a sticky.
If you look at the first post in this thread, it says it's been edited within the last couple of weeks, so it's current. The procedure for buying is in that post.
However, I am out of town for a week, so unless I get snowed in up here, I'll be home next Monday and will be able to ship then.

I understand there is a link in the wiki... but as far as making it a sticky, that's up to the forum powers that be.

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Gene, just sent you some money for seals from across the pond, $19. I forgot to say that they are for the Viton seals and 8 off. Rest of the info you will have.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Have you sent genesound a private message through the forum? If you click on his name you will be presented with some options. Choose private message.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
Is this still current? I would like to order a set of 8 for my 1983 CX650E (same engine as CX650C) To Millbrook, Ontario,Canada
All the details in the original post of this thread are current. You can send a PM or email to me if you have questions.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
It is probably not in the list because that model was not sold in the USA. If you look for the CX500EC on CMSNL.com you will find that it takes the same valve seal, 12209MB9003.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #38 (Edited)
Do you have them for the Eurosport model? I did t see it in the list. The Cx500ec.
reclinedrelic said:
It is probably not in the list because that model was not sold in the USA. If you look for the CX500EC on CMSNL.com you will find that it takes the same valve seal, 12209MB9003.
Yes, all the CX 500 and 650 motors take the same valve stem seals.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts