Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
1981 Honda CX500c
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, over the winter I've done some tinkering and ended up with a collection of parts/accessories I no longer need, as I have slowly customized to my tastes.
They aren't pretty, but they're also not ugly.

I have:
A Vetter Vindicator fairing in black with intact wiring harness and keys for locking compartment, and mounting brackets. (One small crack at the base of the windscreen as pictured.)
A sissy bar/ luggage rack,
And a set of rear shocks (minus rubber bushings) that I believe are OEM.

Make me an offer plus shipping? I don't know how feasible it would be to ship the huge fairing however.
I mostly just want them out of my apartment, and I could use the extra couple bucks toward a spiffy new radiator cover or something of the like.
Located in Minneapolis, MN.
Tire Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Chair Folding chair Camera accessory Automotive design Tints and shades
Light Household hardware Gas Auto part Nickel

Registered
Geez...that fairing looks good...but shipping to me not a option...(im in Oz)...itll get snapped up...
Maybe Randall?馃槜...
Good luck with the sale...hoping it gets used and not flipped

Premium Member
1978 CX500 "The Grub", 1983 GL650I "Nimbus"
I'm not too much into fairings. I sold an identical Vindicator that came on the Grub years ago. The most value is in the CX mounting bracket.
That rack is a little tempting for the '79 Custom on the work platform, but I've yet to decide what direction I want to go with that.

Registered
1981 Honda CX500c
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hello Kurt, how much for the sissy bar/rack? Thanks, Paul
Hey there Paul, I'd love to get about 60 bucks for it. Shipping seems to be so pricy these days.
Are you down in Davenport? If you'd need me to ship it, I can see about getting an estimate.

EDIT: USPS shows an estimate of about 60 for shipping alone. Not really sure if it's even worth it to try and ship. How the heck does anybody mail anything large these days?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts