Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1982 CX500C
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'll add parts as I have a chance to upload pics, but here's what I've got to start from my '82 Custom project, all stock unless otherwise noted:

Pictured:
  • Mufflers
  • HBox
  • L/R Maroon plastics
  • 2x R Brown plastics from unknown model
Available but not pictured:
  • Stock carbs, need cleaning
  • Stock seat
  • Unknown aftermarket crash bars
  • K&G backrest
  • Custom handlebars
  • Radiator cover and grille
  • Mirrors
  • All lighting
  • Airbox
Let me know if there's anything you're after, I expect some of these I'll send off for the price of shipping if there's some forum member in need.

Guitar accessory Musical instrument accessory String instrument accessory Font Red
Bicycle part Cylinder Office supplies Nickel Auto part
Cannon Automotive tire Cylinder Auto part Wind instrument
Gesture Wood Font Trunk Artifact
Wood Trunk Artifact Symbol Metal

·
Registered
1982 CX500C
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a pic of the bike prior to any takeoffs, you can see the crash bars, seat, backrest, etc

Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
2022 Kawasaki Ninja 400 ABS & Pending purchase of 1979 Honda CX500 Custom
5 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
1982 CX500C
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PMs responded to, nothing currently sold but you'd be second in line for the following at the moment:
Mufflers
Backrest
Rad cover
Maroon plastics
Gauges

·
Administrator
2021 Benelli Leoncino - 2017 CSC RX3 - 2017 SSR Buccaneer 250i - 1979 CX650 Street Scrambler
1,671 Posts
You wouldn't happen to have the horn mount, would you? Or a picture of the mount? Got an 80 Custom I'm rebuilding and I can't for the life of me remember how the horn attaches.

Charles.

·
Registered
1982 CX500C
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You wouldn't happen to have the horn mount, would you? Or a picture of the mount? Got an 80 Custom I'm rebuilding and I can't for the life of me remember how the horn attaches.

Charles.
Ha i do in fact, i actually just pulled the horn off last night. i'll snap a pic of the mount when i get home. I haven't totally planned that far ahead but might replace with something funny like hella supertones or something

1 - 6 of 6 Posts