Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I found unique crashbars design specifically for the Honda cx500. Painted them black and I my opinion they look very nice

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,215 Posts
Interesting.

I think I see tabs on the front for mounting a fairing. Would these be from one of the European fairings that we didn't see in North America?

Randall

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting.

I think I see tabs on the front for mounting a fairing. Would these be from one of the European fairings that we didn't see in North America?

Randall
Yeah, I found them in Poland, so probably it was on the European version of the bike.
It is specifically designed for Honda cx500, not the Honda cx500 custom. As there is some slight inconvenience in switching gears but no big deal

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

·
Registered
827 Posts
I modified my studs on my engine to mount my bares.
Also Let me make cruse pegs to adjust, for work in cornering. That way they will not drag. same height as the normal foot pegs. Stop studs to keep them from moving in.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I forgot. They do look nice.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Wow, I really like that crash bar. It would work great with the rattiness my '79 has going on - so many brackets to attach things to... I'll have to keep an eye out for one in the US, however unlikely.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts