Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my world, having a bike is all about having a girl on the back to enjoy the ride with. (Or having a girl with her own bike. So. Hot.) I really want to do a cafe racer style bike, but I do not see many people making them with a longer seat. I have zero experience with fiber glass and I was wondering if any of you have advice on a way of going it, or would allow me to commission you to make me a seat.

·
Registered
979 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
There are a few on the site if you keep looking. You may have to go back a few pages but they are there. I know MOTO-MUCCI had a real nice seat on his custom build. Looks like you could get 2 on it.

·
Registered
798 Posts
You could do similar to what Im doing. Im using a seat pan form an old BSA. Its pretty small, but will fit two people. We'll be a little close, but thats not necessarily a bad thing.

Also "No fat chicks" is a necessity.

·
Registered
264 Posts
You could do similar to what Im doing. Im using a seat pan form an old BSA. Its pretty small, but will fit two people. We'll be a little close, but thats not necessarily a bad thing.

Also "No fat chicks" is a necessity.

i really wanted to figure out how to pull off the mono shock... sorry this is off topic but damn that's sexy! if you have a thread, please send me the link... if not. start one... if not that, just send the pics to me! haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.