Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had some wonderful dealings with members recently- acquiring a radio box and lowers for my bike...

As it should be clear by now my modifications to the bike are usually minor tweaking. With that being said, I got the radio box basically as a pre-fab size/ shape. I plan on changing it up a little since I won't be listening to a radio (I hate commercials) My question is how does the box mount securely?

After getting the lowers and holding them up to the bike, it's very obvious- but as far as the box? Not so much.

Thanks

~MK

·
Registered
169 Posts
Dakota,

Can you post some pictures of your radio box. If you are using a vetter radio pod, as I am, I can show you how to mount it without the correct brackets. I have one that I put on my bike recently, but have decided I am going a different way. I am actually going to mount the 4" waterproof speakers directly into the fairing and then I am going to purchase an mp3 amp (made for motorcycles) to mount inside the fairing. It will allow me to put any size flash drive or media card into the slots to hold all my music. It also comes with a handle bar mount with buttons for volume, song change, and power. I hate commercials also, so I would rather have my favorite songs at my fingertips.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.