Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So someone attempted to steal my bike right outside of my neighborhood and not bragging but I live in a good part of town where this sort of the shouldn’t happen so they luckily failed but they tore all the whites connected to the key barrel so it was useless. I got a second one from a smaller bike and it just dint work so if anyone has a cx650 key barrel including the key and harness please contact me here or text me at 8434787708. I have had nocluck finding them on eBay 2 days ago my truck was totaled and this is my only means of transportioncsocokese I’m begging if there’s anyone out there that wants to sell m. PS THE CX500S ignitiks dontskrm
Again text me at843 4787708 I will pay good money and for express shipping contact Ben at 8434787798

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
There is a fairly easy way to hot wire your bike, if this is your only transportation this may be the best option until you get a new switch. I don't remember the procedure, but it may show up using the forum's search, or maybe someone will PM you the procedure. I hate to advertise that too much on here. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts