Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Looks like a good CX. Seems pretty straight forward as well. Looks like it would be a pain to back up but still way cool

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, but if anybody frequents FaceBook they might want to put it there. Gene, you seem like a FaceBook sort of guy. (Second) Childhood and all.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
No, but if anybody frequents FaceBook they might want to put it there. Gene, you seem like a FaceBook sort of guy. (Second) Childhood and all.

Oh Rich, you blew it this time! Not only am I NOT a facebook person, I do not like any of the "social" sites. I am addicted to the computer as it is, anything more would squeeze out what little personal life I have left! In addition, it appears that many folks put too much information up on those sites and it comes back to haunt them!

Gene

·
Registered
2,362 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Lmao, that's pretty dusty for an internet plan.

I wonder why the project wasn't finished. Course maybe it was never started to begin with

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
He's still planning it. He posted all this information on this board years ago. I hate to admit it but I actually asked his advice at one point.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.