Honda CX 500 Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'84 CX650E that is evolving into a GL500
17,292 Posts
It's still hard to believe someone has gone when they live on so strongly in your memory
I was tinkering with a minor irritating snag on the bike last week and found
myself thinking "I'll ask Trev about this" before catching myself and having a little cry
I know exactly how you feel. I lost my son and my best friend this spring. Matt, Bill & I were all tech guys and we were always emailing each other about what we were working on. I think of something I would like to share with one or both of them almost every day.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
All good,
Fritz and myriam from Germany and myself shed more than a few tears when i met them at the airport here in Ottawa on Tuesday evening.
Trev_H is riding with us in spirit for sure.

·
Super Moderator
11,462 Posts
Thread now unstuck.

Rest in peace trev.
You can't un-stick a Eulogy that brings minds and souls together.

I've said this before, Keith *nippongreen* was one of the first members here to assist me so many years ago when I first came on board. A simple mailing from Canada to the western US....

You don't forget that stuff, even if you never met them.

Joel in the Couve

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Oh no! Not Trev!

I´m not very often in here, nowadays. So had absolutely no idea, until I saw this today. Last spring I got some likes from him on my Fb.

I had the favour of meeting Trev some few times, Scotland and Vechta and maybe also in SJk, Holland. A totally nice, honest and friendly guy. We "talked" to eachother now and then on the net. Only fond memories!

The pink CX he rode in Scotland is hard to forget!
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Motorcycle accessories

My thoughts go to those he left behind.

Rest in peace, Trev!

Sture

21 - 25 of 25 Posts