Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed that the cx500 community is small here in Virginia Beach, Va, any one know of any meetings or cx's or gl's for sale. I have no cx500 buddys around here.

·
Super Moderator
11,455 Posts
My custom will be going up soon, too bad your so far away..

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I believe Lynn is selling his virtually perfect fully loaded GL650i. We're here in Oklahoma but I'd more than trust it to make the ride, you would probably want to make it a two day trip staying at a motel in the middle on the way back, it's a 1,396 mile, 23 hour drive..

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Well, Larry the carb man here on the forum did the caps and the bowls initially as these were a set of carbs I got off Ebay when I first got the bike a couple years ago that were crapped up and he fixed up for me. The rest of the body of the carbs I simply polished out with a product called "Mothers Mag" aluminum polish......I used it as well on all the other aluminum on the bike.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I saw a GL on fleabay for sale located in Pinetops, NC; that's located between Rocky Mount and Raleigh. Not too far to go from VA Beach for a good deal. The bike looks pristine in the photos. I found it by searching for "other" Hondas. I'm not in the market, I was just bored, and curious to see what's out there!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.