Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I seeked the inspiration on this forum and now I can share the result of my work.

I bought the unroadworthy bike CX500 E and made the complete customization during the winter days. Total time of building about 4 months.
Engine: reseal, adjustment of timing chain, blasting and varnishing
Rebuilding the frame and changing the fuel tank from type C. New aluminium fenders, handlebars, lights, seat, air filter, li-ion battery, speedometer and much more...

Now, it is the great machine and the cool ride.

Before: IM000446.JPG After: DSC_0073.jpg

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Jaromir,
excellent work....your bike looks great and enjoy the ride dude

Cheers
Kameron

Reactions: Jaromir

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you very much. bystřice.JPG Here is one more photo from veteran meeting.
I would like to ask you, how does work in your country technical inspection ? I would do my bike much more fancy but its illegal here. And how about police ? Are they nice to you ?

·
Registered
940 Posts
In the US it depends on what state you live in how they do inspections. Some states don't have any. Where I live, as long as the bike isn't unreasonably loud and is driven safely, the police don't even seem to notice. I've never been harassed by the police while riding, but I'm a pretty careful motorcyclist and I am not in a city.

Nice bike, you did a great job of keeping the proportions and lines just right.

Reactions: LuciferJesus

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Have yet to be stopped by police and hoping to continue that trend. I think as long as you obey the speeds, or at least don't get caught going over the legal limit here in Canada at least, they have no real reason to pull you over.

You've done a great transformation on your bike BTW!

·
Registered
819 Posts
Excellent work. I like it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts