Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a fun little trip today with a bunch of guys from work. It was around 100 miles round trip which is about all my butt can take of 29 year old seat foam. I think there were around 12 of us. Took a ride down to Centreville for a bike show and swap meet. Here are a few pics.

Less than 700 original miles on this 650

Check out the glass door knob for the shifter on this one below

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
nice.looks like spring is here for all of us now.

nice pictures

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guy didn't have a price posted on the 650 but it did have the phone number if you want it.

It was an awesome day considering it was supposed to rain all day and it didn't even cloud up until 9pm

·
Registered
8,422 Posts
Guy didn't have a price posted on the 650 but it did have the phone number if you want it.

It was an awesome day considering it was supposed to rain all day and it didn't even cloud up until 9pm

One of the best looking bikes I can see there is a Brown/Tan/Orangey one with funny looking cylinders

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One of the best looking bikes I can see there is a Brown/Tan/Orangey one with funny looking cylinders
I forgot to tell you the best part. I got in free because my bike was older than 25 years. I couldn't believe that the guys taking money were just as excited to see my bike as the 82 shovelhead that was next to me. Just going by appearances, they looked like two guys who would be "harley-davidson or nothing"

·
Registered
8,422 Posts
I forgot to tell you the best part. I got in free because my bike was older than 25 years. I couldn't believe that the guys taking money were just as excited to see my bike as the 82 shovelhead that was next to me. Just going by appearances, they looked like two guys who would be "harley-davidson or nothing"

Brilliant.I bet you were well chuffed(UK Slang for Happy)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.