Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas why when i first scroll down a thread my tablet makes the writing way smaller so it's hard to read. Using a Samsung tablet .

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
I don't, but I was expecting a thread from a group of psychiatrists. :geek:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Printing in the popup ads is bigger than the threads, starts out the right size ,but as soon as I scroll down the thread shrinks ,can still read it just find it annoying.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Only on my tablet, dont use my desktop for the forum

·
Registered
479 Posts
I don’t own a tablet but I have a feeling it has something to do with the settings on your tablet and nothing to do with the forum. My advice would be to Google your problem and see what pops up.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Been going through settings and every path I can think of trying to fix this problem.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Google chrome I believe, and started with the new hosting site.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Google chrome I believe, and started with the new hosting site.
I just started having an issue with the forum when using Google Chrome on my laptop. I don't have a problem on the same laptop using Internet Explorer. Something else I noticed was that on Google Chrome the problem is only when in dark mode. Everything is normal in light mode. Internet Explorer works fine in both modes. I don't have this problem on my iPhone using Google Chrome. It might be worth while to try a different browser.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts