Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thoughts go out to David Wiener and Mark Wiener who's mother passed away this morning shedding a sad note on this holiday season. Many of you know David from Wisconsin for his inexpensive mentoring followed by stucs pizza in appleton so if you have trouble contacting him or notice that he isn't on as much that's why he's isn't available. Mark isn't a member here that I know of but he is partially responsible for the information available in the 650 into 500 clutch swap.

Take care Dave and Mark our thoughts go out to you.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
sorry to hear about the loss may she rest in peace

·
Super Moderator
2,846 Posts
My thoughts and prayers for Dave and his family. This is an especially hard time of year for this.

Thank you Don for letting us know.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Thoughts go out to David Wiener and Mark Wiener who's mother passed away this morning shedding a sad note on this holiday season. Many of you know David from Wisconsin for his inexpensive mentoring followed by stucs pizza in appleton so if you have trouble contacting him or notice that he isn't on as much that's why he's isn't available. Mark isn't a member here that I know of but he is partially responsible for the information available in the 650 into 500 clutch swap.

Take care Dave and Mark our thoughts go out to you.

We'll keep you in our thoughts, David and Mark. Deepest sympathies to you both.

VC3

·
Registered
782 Posts
So very sorry to hear the sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
David, my condolences to you and your family. Very sorry to hear of your loss.

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
My condolences to you and your familly. While a loss is always a hard thing, at this time of the year it makes it a lot harder.

·
Registered
98 Posts
David, I'm very sad to hear about the loss of your mother.

My thoughts, prayers and deepest sympathy are with you and your family.

your friend,

Terry

·
Registered
142 Posts
David,

Sorry to hear about your mother's passing. You and your brother are in my thoughts and prayers.

Dave

·
Registered
1978 CX500 "The Grub", 1983 GL650I "Nimbus"
11,059 Posts
My condolences to you and your family, David. And prayers for the repose of your mother.

R

·
Registered
5,563 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Thank you all for the wishes and prayers. It truly is appreciated.

I hope you all receive support in your times of need like I have both here and and through emails and phone calls from my friend here and other places.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
David,

It makes me sad to hear this happened. My condolences to you and yours. I'm sure she passed knowing how much you loved her.

My mother passed a few years' back on Thanksgiving day so I can relate to your situation.

Kirk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts