Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to thank the helpful folks here. But, like many others, I am movin on to other bikes.

My '82 Silverwing Interstate is for sale here in the buying and selling forum of this website. Why, you may ask ? Well, lets just say another V-twin has won my love.................at least its the GL's sexy younger cousin !

·
Registered
889 Posts
Just wanted to thank the helpful folks here. But, like many others, I am movin on to other bikes.

My '82 Silverwing Interstate is for sale here in the buying and selling forum of this website. Why, you may ask ? Well, lets just say another V-twin has won my love.................at least its the GL's sexy younger cousin !

Best wishes. Nothing says "I'm a stud!" quite like a Pacific Coast.

·
Super Moderator
15,399 Posts
Best wishes. Nothing says "I'm a stud!" quite like a Pacific Coast.

Obviously no need to hide good looks behind chrome and more chrome.

To bad you cant see the engine.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
all the best RW.

ride safe on your new machine

·
Registered
993 Posts
Well, he could electroplate the plastic with chrome like they do on model car kits with chromed plastic bumpers...

All the H..... D....... riders would be so envious I'm certain...

It would be...

unique.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Soichiro Honda. Earl Tupper. Joint venture??

Sture

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
YES !

And possibly one of Hondas best ventures EVER ! You have no idea what your missing if you have not rode a thousand miles on a PC. I should have bought one 20 years ago.

By the way, chrome does not make any machine better, but, aerodynamic bodywork enclosing a nice Honda V-twin does !

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Did they make these in any other color than white?

I wondered what one would look like in a different color,,

·
Registered
595 Posts
They do make them in colors other than white! Check out Cack over here on ADVrider . In all seriousness, good luck in your ventures. I know that the day will come that I move on from my CX500, but even though I may retire her, she will forever be in my stables. Never getting rid of her!

·
Registered
258 Posts
If any of you jealous types are interested, I think I saw on listed on CL in the Hickory, NC area recently....Here it is!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts