Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to take a minute to shout the praises of the guys over at this great establishment. The customer service provided is the top notch of the top shelf. Their drive to ensure that the customer walks away feeling like they did not get ripped off really shows. I wish every company I deal with had these qualities. I want to thank the member who posted the thread about the 90 degree fuel filter (sadly I'm on my phone and it takes a minute to look up stuff. I will edit this after I get home to include said members name.), without that I would have never known they were out there.

Bottom line is if you need anything check these guys out first. Their information is in the fuel filter post. Just search fuel filters are in and you will find it. From what I have heard they are planning to post a list of the available parts.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
i do believe you are talking about marshallf (he to is a good guy) but i agree tas is a great company i have bought from them before and i couldnt believe the prices and how quick they ship......they are one of the very best need i say more

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
I have been buying parts from them sice the day I got my bike and found them via Ebay. In all the time I have dealt with them I have never been anything less than totally impressed. Now when I look for a part, I will check TAS as well, and if they have it I will get it there (even if its more expensive) as I know it will be right and if its not they will fix it fast. They rule

Plus I love the candies, such a nice touch :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.