Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hond...rcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a0b37014c

$5.97 + $1.39 shipping

They'll combine shipping if you e-mail or call first and ask. If someone orders some can they get me 2 (two) extra sets and I'll pay you to ship them to me?

I've been having a shipping problem with TAS, somewhere between their post office and mine the USPS database still hasn't been updated to show that where we've been for the past two years is a valid address so anything I order gets turned around and sent back to them. Even the USPS Zip Code locator doesn't recognize us for some reason yet we get tons of mail every day from everywhere else.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nevermind, we're going to try sending something to my home address instead of the office to see if it flies. If so I'll be in good shape.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
isn't that called a bung?

Don't know, looks like a plug to me. Anyhow I got the package I ordered from them here at home just fine so I'm set, wrote Matthew and he said they have quite a few of the plugs or "bungs" in stock. Sometimes it's cheaper to order directly off their website than through their eBay listings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts