Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I just got a cx500 yesterday. And I ordered a new seat and new handlebars. I found out how to change the bars. But I can't find cx500 tail lights any where. I took of the original one and the fender and light and everything just comes off together. I'm so confused on how to do it right. I have very little knowledge of cars and bikes. But very handy. So pls point me in the right direction. Photos always help thanks
Tyler

·
Registered
360 Posts
Are you looking for something different than the stock taillight? Or is the one you have broken or not working?

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
So you have a standard or deluxe.

get the FSM the link is in my signature

put year make model in yours It makes things simple

we won't have to ask

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a deluxe. And yes I'm trying to go with a more modern look. My seat i bought off ebay. I have to do a little modifications I think. And wanted to have a clean short fender look with led tail lights and signals all in one

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 81 deluxe. And yes I'm trying to go with a more modern look. My seat i bought off ebay. I have to do a little modifications I think. And wanted to have a clean short fender look with led tail lights and signals all in one

·
Registered
285 Posts
that's my bike exactly...at least what it used to look like. you should first look over the master build list and have a clear idea of what you trying to do. show us a picture of your seat and some pictures of other CX's you like.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts