Honda CX 500 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I'll take a white on black. could you do a naked GL too? If you make a naked Gl500, and Naked GL650, I'll buy one of each.
thank you fafnir!!
I ll post a link to the website once I receive mine and I’m happy with the quality so everyone can order straight from there, they will offer T-shirt and other merchandise. I ll be working on other designs meanwhile all I ll be posting as I go. Definitely want to do some gl

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I would expect the artwork for the GL500 and GL650 would be the same except for the number.
(BTW: Have you seen the SilverWing logos in my store?)
That’s was I was thinking
Unfortunately never seen this bike in person so I have to go by online pictures.yeah I seen the logos they look great!!

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I think you are either very talented or very fast or both. It would have taken me several days to do that...
Thank you Bob!!
Been a tattoo artist I spend a lot of time at night after the all family go to bed designing stuff for my clients. Haven’t been tattooing because of Covid19 so my schedule it’s pretty much free now. I also use an iPad Pro with procreate with a pen. So it’s just like drawing on paper that saves a lot of time. It would take a lot longer on photoshop.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Ok guys, got my T-shirt in from Spreadshirt last night. I ordered myself a premium T-shirt and actually got my son one also, he’s 1 and 1/2,time to get into motorcycles! Lol
So I’m actually very pleased with the quality of the shirt and the printing, it feels nice and looks great. I ordered a large and it fits nice I washed and dried it to see what happened and it seems like it got softer and it didn’t shrink.
I want the CX500 words to stand out a bit more so I ll make an adjustment to the designs and make it a bit bolder,this was a mistake on my part not on them!
I’m so greatefull that sidecart Bob has shared this website with me, thank you Bob!!! Always wanted a cx T-shirt that’s why I designed this one in the first place. I have attached a few pictures so you guys can see, also attached a closed up of the cx word so you can see what I mean by wanting it bolder, I feel like it gets lost a bit right now. Now that I know that the quality of the shirts and printing it’s nice I ll go ahead and make a new post on the buy and sell section with photo of the designs and a link to the site, it may take me a few days to get everything se up but if you are interested in getting one made keep an eye out. Thank you so much for all the help guys, really appreciate it!!!!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Naked (Standard) GL500 GL650? I'd buy one of each!

Also. I live in the neighborhood of Precinct 3 where all the looting and fires happened in Minneapolis. I will check out the site to make some Tshirts related to that and also my Early Election Deputy work. Thanks! I have used Vistaprints for my own Tshirts, while the quality is excellent, it isn't good for selling online.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I think Bob is right: if you just change the CX500 lettering to GL500 and GL650, that image would work well enough.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Naked (Standard) GL500 GL650? I'd buy one of each!

Also. I live in the neighborhood of Precinct 3 where all the looting and fires happened in Minneapolis. I will check out the site to make some Tshirts related to that and also my Early Election Deputy work. Thanks! I have used Vistaprints for my own Tshirts, while the quality is excellent, it isn't good for selling online.
I ll definitely work on those also. Yeah this site it’s great.

·
Super Moderator
13,728 Posts
Don't forget that you can put a background behind the lettering or make it a different colour for the same price.

I used to specify Spreadshirt's own brand of premium shirt for mine but I found that the regular shirts are either Fruit of the Loom or Gildan and they are pretty good quality for a couple of $ less. I have a couple of shirts that have been washed at least 50-75 times and the prints still look pretty good. I'm pretty religious about not wearing them in the shop, turning printed shirts inside out as I take them off and making sure they are still inside out when they go into the dryer.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Don't forget that you can put a background behind the lettering or make it a different colour for the same price.

I used to specify Spreadshirt's own brand of premium shirt for mine but I found that the regular shirts are either Fruit of the Loom or Gildan and they are pretty good quality for a couple of $ less. I have a couple of shirts that have been washed at least 50-75 times and the prints still look pretty good. I'm pretty religious about not wearing them in the shop, turning printed shirts inside out as I take them off and making sure they are still inside out when they go into the dryer.
I fixed the designs last nights, just made the letters a bit bolder. I m going to select all the different T-shirt when uploading the design so peoples have choices, I got the premium one and it feels great! Bob thank you so much for all the help I really appreciate it!!!!
Should have the shop ready to go by Monday night

41 - 60 of 87 Posts