Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Sorry to sound like I am being a lightweight but after being away from the site for a few months I was catching up and (possibly dreamt) that I read about a hardened swinging arm pivot bolt/bar which then took two bolts into the ends to prevent movement and side shear. I am as sure as the subject was on the forum that Tim D replied regarding his interest in the item too, (which I thought was reference Dan topping) but having checked my latest catalogue cannot find the item in question. The purpose of this hardened pivot/bolt is to allow greasing of the swinging arm pivots without having to bend tabs out of the exhaust to allow the original bolt removal, making sense or just adding confusion???. If I did dream it I will have to look into getting one made but hopefully somebody can help!

Thanks

Brian

PS. I will get an avatar sorted again when I can find a pixel editor to sort out the photos I have, any suggestions, I am not a computer wiz so simple ones please!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Right,

Found it, sorry to waste anyone's time, but if you need it too it was under "Grease Nipples Pro Link Suspension Link" from back in November 2010.

Brian

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.