Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning everyone,( Oops thats SUPRISE RAIN not supise haha )another beautiful day ahead, yesterday it was 60 out. so after running some errands on my bike through the day i decided to take the bike to work last night. It was around 830 pm when i stepped outside and to my suprise it was raining hahaha wow that was a suprise i did not remember rain in the forcast. So when i get out of work i went into my saddle bag and pulled out the rain suit and put it on. suprise rain always makes things more fun when riding... Well i suppose the point of the story is always keep the rain suit with the bike. if not it will make for a miserable ride back to where ya started... enjoy & be safe

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Sorry Jay..... I'll let you blame it on me. We were supposed to have a crappy day yesterday - but it was warm, and after the morning winds died down it was a gorgeous, sunny 75 degree day

·
Registered
382 Posts
Morning everyone,( Oops thats SUPRISE RAIN not supise haha )another beautiful day ahead, yesterday it was 60 out. so after running some errands on my bike through the day i decided to take the bike to work last night. It was around 830 pm when i stepped outside and to my suprise it was raining hahaha wow that was a suprise i did not remember rain in the forcast. So when i get out of work i went into my saddle bag and pulled out the rain suit and put it on. suprise rain always makes things more fun when riding... Well i suppose the point of the story is always keep the rain suit with the bike. if not it will make for a miserable ride back to where ya started... enjoy & be safe

I thought we southerners were the only ones who dropped our r's. That's actually "surprise": Your spelchekur isn't working well today.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Ya, jayj, I have been "caught" like that on the road. Makes for an interesting expierience to say the least.

·
Super Moderator
15,417 Posts
That's why many of the textile jackets and pants are waterproof. Of course I have a rain suit in my bags too.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hahaha thats the Long Island NY slang coming through hahaha thats to funny spelled it wrong twice oh well life is good...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.