Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone is going to the Sturgis Kentucky Rally any of the days from July 14-19? It was reported to be cancelled, but a new group has taken over, and instead of being called the Little Sturgis Rally, it is now the Sturgis Kentucky Rally. They are right on the Ohio River, and the weekend usually has about 15,000 to 20,000 bikers show up throughout the weekend. I was just wondering if anyone was going to be there from this group. Maybe we can meet up.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hey man, I didnt know anyone was even near me here in Southern In.

Rogerb,GL650i

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
One of my neighbors is a Harley rider (his wife too) and he went to the Ky rally a couple of years ago. His wife did not go with him and after seeing his pictures she said he was not going again! I saw them and there was more public nudity than I have ever seen anywhere! Now I am old but I am not a prude but what he saw was simply out of control. He actually said he would not go again anyway, too rough! I realize this is all second hand but maybe its why the rally was canceled and now is apparently under new management.

Gene

·
Registered
782 Posts
One of my neighbors is a Harley rider (his wife too) and he went to the Ky rally a couple of years ago. His wife did not go with him and after seeing his pictures she said he was not going again! I saw them and there was more public nudity than I have ever seen anywhere! Now I am old but I am not a prude but what he saw was simply out of control. He actually said he would not go again anyway, too rough! I realize this is all second hand but maybe its why the rally was canceled and now is apparently under new management.

Gene
Gene, I'm agreement with you.I saw a documentation movie of the real Sturgis rally and it was far from decent. I'm no prude either and I may be older but stuff like that is uncalled for. I think it was cancelled originally because the "real" Sturgis was going to sue because of using "their" name.(I stand to be corrected also)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.