Honda CX 500 Forum banner

Stop lurking and sign up already!

2K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  lucky 
#1 ·
*waves*

Just a quick note of introduction:

My name is Wayne and I'm a sadomasochist

Seems I find the hardest projects for the winter and the latest find is an 82 GL500i...not quite a basket case, but in sad shape.

I'll pick your brains and promise not to scar anyone too bad.

Wayne S

#4 ·
ah crap for a second there i thought i was off my meds when i heard dakota say that we are great company.....i know the voices inside my head think i am a great person but i didnt know that they were talking to everyone else to damn them...........but its ok i am fine lol

welcome aboard but like said before or if it hasnt yet feel free to ask away there is no dumb question only dumb answers (only dumb people that dont ask question that they then blow up there bike because they didnt ask a question) lol no really its been so long for some of these guys on here to get a real hard question so i hope you can think of a good one and also for what its worth this place is great you get 24/7 365 days of help and normally it only takes minutes to get an answer on a problem you have or a question

#5 ·
ah crap for a second there i thought i was off my meds when i heard dakota say that we are great company.....i know the voices inside my head think i am a great person but i didnt know that they were talking to everyone else to damn them...........but its ok i am fine lol

Well we both know I enjoy talking and joking around with YOU, mr lucky!

So why wouldn't I include you in with the rest of the group? Stitch, Gene, nola.... I like all of you guys- haven't met anyone who has signed up yet that I didn't like! I've been learning a lot from you smart cookies!

#6 ·
YAY i am part of the group.........i sound like a nut case today must be having a bipolar episode i kind took my meds late today i normally take them around 7:30 am but i just remembered to take them 11:15.......so i am in a great mood.......wife went out and voted and when the people there wanted me to vote and i told them that i am not allowed they looked at me funny and all i said was yup i am one of those kinds of people lol

ok now i am thread jacking and i am pretty sure the OP wont know what to think about his first post being thread jacked so i shall stop right there opps ok i mean right here

#7 ·
Point is Wayne, they're a great bunch and if you have any questions, there's somebody who probably knows the answer pretty much right off the top of his head.... and he's usually the second one to post- the first knew it right away and can type faster!

#9 ·
Thank ya Gents

I have a tendency to rattle like a can of spray paint, so I usually lurk until I know the bunch can handle a true Psychotic Reader.

I also have a tendency to pick up some of the most abused bikes in the area and either make them worse (in which case I pass them along to someone else as parts) or I make the best of them and turn 'em loose in the world.

I'm not sure where this one I picked up last night fits in the range and will start asking question after I get home and tear her down and see what I really have

Wayne S

#10 ·
*waves*

Just a quick note of introduction:

My name is Wayne and I'm a sadomasochist

Wayne S

ok some thing i forgot to add are you sure your a sadomasochist?? this is the definition of a sadomasochist "One who derives a certain degree of sexual pleasure from the infliction of unnecessary pain towards themselves and others."

so i hope your not but if you are then thats cool to i guess lol

and no i am not talking crap or knocking you

unless this is the definition you meant "the derivation of pleasure from the infliction of physical or mental pain either on others or on oneself"

but like i said be for i am not knocking you just wanted to let you know what you were saying just in case you didnt know

#12 ·
thats what i kinda thought but i wasnt sure...lol (i have done the same thing hehehe)

#13 ·
Awshhiiit, someone say mental???????/
Oh, and by the way, Dakota, aka Spitfire, is a nice lady, regardless how wacky she gets.

Joel in the Couve

#14 ·
damn well there gos the neighbor hood i wonder how many of us are really mental......lol i count as 1 ramprat 2 any one else care to step up and be counted

#15 ·
Okay, all of you, back into the "OFF TOPIC POSTS" forum! Who let you out??? If I find out who left the door unlocked I'll have a few choice words for them.

#17 ·
hehe you cant catch me for i am a leprechaun i can find and go invisible so there

but if i find out who unlocked the door i will let you know (looks around)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.