Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Heh heh heh..... glad I'm not the only one off center! I think you'll find you're in GREAT company! Or, at least I think they're pretty great!

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
ah crap for a second there i thought i was off my meds when i heard dakota say that we are great company.....i know the voices inside my head think i am a great person but i didnt know that they were talking to everyone else to damn them...........but its ok i am fine lol

Well we both know I enjoy talking and joking around with YOU, mr lucky!

So why wouldn't I include you in with the rest of the group? Stitch, Gene, nola.... I like all of you guys- haven't met anyone who has signed up yet that I didn't like! I've been learning a lot from you smart cookies!

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Point is Wayne, they're a great bunch and if you have any questions, there's somebody who probably knows the answer pretty much right off the top of his head.... and he's usually the second one to post- the first knew it right away and can type faster!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.