Honda CX 500 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
7,841 Posts
It's been snowing here since about noon. Not a lot of accumulation yet, but I suspect I'm finally done. I'll most likely put her to bed on Saturday.

R

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Still good 60F + here though heavy rain today put a kink on it but not to cold. So I will take my Montero but it has not moved for two months and the battery is to low, I must ride more than I thought. My bikes have battery tenders I guess my other autos need them too.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Went for another round of errands today. Rain tomorrow but think weather is looking good for a xmass ride!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Out today for the Polar Bear. 23/25F, 40 miles.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Happy New Year, still riding here in the Shenandoah Valley . This has been the warmest December on record here with no days below 35*F, my heating bill is the lowest in the 26 years I have lived at this address. Planning to ride with this group,Photos - The Charlottesville Motorcycle Riders (Charlottesville, VA) - Meetup every third Saturday on 1/16 this month, if near here come and ride, I drive 90 miles just to ride with them.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts

·
Registered
7,841 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Took both the Wings out again for a highway ride today, was 44 degrees in February! Warm, mild and late winter... Mid March brings riding weather easily as Spring attempts to return, just 4-6 weeks away!

·
Registered
528 Posts
It's been over a month since I got out for a ride. Three weeks of that has been bizniz trips for work, though. The days that have been decent enough to ride have seen me tied up with grandfather responsibilities.;)

I consider this time of the year just an extended break, the season never ends.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Still going up here in NE, rode 3 days last week. Probably have to wait a week or so to go again as it looks like we are in for a little cold snap. Spring is right around the corner!

81 - 100 of 117 Posts