Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'll be breaking it down completely for paint and bypass surgery, but I generally like the way it looks at this point. I have a stockpile of stuff now as I have been buying as budget allows. Still need to make some seat supports, reroute some wiring and hang my new headlight bucket. (sorry traditionalists - I know you won't be happy with me cutting into this bike... :/
I'm still torn as to weather I want to have Murray swap my stock carbs for a rebuilt set he did with larger jets or bite the $$bullet and go with his mikuni's.?

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Looking Good, that will diffenatly blow the troubles out of one's head in no time.enjoy

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking Good, that will diffenatly blow the troubles out of one's head in no time.enjoy
Thanks Gerard - yeah she's a bit loud without the baffles in the slipons :oops: , but that's the beauty of it, take em out everyone will hear you - put em in and it's as quiet as stock..great for the early morning departures and serenity rides through the backroads. There not bad for $74 pair brand new. Honestly the costs for accessories and parts pretty much justifies the bike and the mods for me. The tires are the most expensive items to date & they were $130 shipped (outside the purchase price of the bike @ $500). which also presents it's issues...it's easy to justify $50 or less here n there...but it will add up if you aren't careful. :sneaky:

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts