Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a ride to St. Martins and the Fundy Trail today, I usually go there a couple of times a year. It is about an hour to get there from my place.

I had a thread in the Off Topic Forum about the Fundy Trail but it was deleted so after I went out again today I thought I would Repost it here. The following pics are from today with a mix of some of my other photos that were in the other thread.

The following pics are from St. Martins, the starting point of the Fundy Trail.

After leaving St. Martins it is about 5 miles to the Fundy Trail,

The first pic shows the cliffs that the trail follows.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Salmon River is about halfway through the trail,,it used to be a logging community at the start of the 19th century, but no one lives there now. There is an interpretation center there now.

This pic is looking down at the interpretation center.

Heading down into the gorge.

Picture inside the interpretation center showing how it looked "back in the day".

Salmon River

Swing Bridge

The other side of the river in the rock cut.

Looking back at the river mouth from the other side'

One of the waterfalls and the cable stairs leading down to it.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hair pin turn.

Looking back at the other side of the hairpin turn.

More random scenes.

Photobucket album with more photos.

·
Registered
967 Posts
NICE photos Allan. Thanks for taking the time to put that together. Some beautiful riding.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Again Great Photos! And good on you for stopping to take so many. I find that is the hardest part. To often I just keep riding and gauking at the view. K

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Again Great Photos! And good on you for stopping to take so many. I find that is the hardest part. To often I just keep riding and gauking at the view. K

When I am riding alone it is easier to stop and take pics,,if I am with other riders I don't stop as often, I don't like making everyone else stop to wait for me to take pics.

Also, the pics in this thread were taken over 2 or 3 different trips.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts