1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DATE CHANGE April 15-17

(last one, I promise)

LOCATION CHANGE High Valley Log Cabins

For the first time, the Southeast Spring Rally will be held at High Valley Log Cabins in Suches, GA. They offer log cabins, camping, and bunkhouses. They even have an airport! There is a pavilion that provides Wi-Fi, a fireplace, lodge style dining room, cozy seating area, and game tables. Camping in open or wooden areas. Bathhouse and laundry facilities. It appears no food is available here. Looks like this year will be a learning experience for us all. Go check out their site for yourself.

Contact info:

404-720-0087

[email protected]

High Valley RD.

Suches GA

From Atlanta, take GA Hwy. 400 N to GA Hwy. 60 N through Dahlonega to Suches.

In Suches, turn right onto GA Hwy. 180 and drive .8 miles to High Valley Rd.

Michael

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
[quote name='The Cheese' date='05 February 2011 - 12:10 PM' timestamp='1296925804' post='42295']

This year the Spring rally will be held in Suches GA. At the TWO motorcycle resort. Its starting to be a cornerstone of the south east riders if you ask me. If you have not been before, TWO is one of the best campgrounds around N. GA. It has some really good food. Great, friendly people that own/run it. Smack dab in the middle of some of the best riding roads. Camping is only 12 bucks a night. Fire pits, bathhouse, wide open spots, pick nick benches. Food is very good. The lodge has that hunting feel mixed with biker tastes. It is truly a one of a kind place.

TWO

706-747-5151

3580 State HWY 60

Suches GA 30572

DIRECTIONS from Atlanta:

400 North

At the end of 400 take LEFT on HWY 60 County road 19

In Dahlonega take RIGHT on Morrrison Monroe PKWY East HWY 60/9

TWO will be on the left, just past the lake.

About an hour and a half from ATL.

Michael

Michael, I have penned it in on my calandar

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I'm there!

Jerry, I will take a chance that you have broken loose from your "rain jinx" and I will come down on the hack with the camper.

Michael, will you have something new to show us at the Spring Rally?

I am glad someone took the bull by the horns and set up a rally at TWO. Since I am hosting the Mountain Momma rally in West Va. in June I didn't think I should take on 2 rallies!

Phil, this will make a great "shakedown" voyage for the trike, see you there!

Gene

·
Registered
523 Posts
Jerry, I will take a chance that you have broken loose from your "rain jinx" and I will come down on the hack with the camper.

I made a three day ride last October and it didn't rain a drop! I believe that was the first time in 18 months I remained dry. Jinx gone! Honest. Trust me.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, it was just brought to my attention that April 24 is Easter. I had no idea when I picked that weekend. Do yall want to move it to the weekend before, or after? Im fine either way.

I do have something to show everyone. A shiny new red ST1100.

Michael

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'd also prefer the following weekend for the same reasons.

Former jinx?

Don't believe it, it's a trap.

I hope I don't wake up in the creek again! If it floods this year, I say we sacrifice Jerry to please the rain Gods.

Weekend after is good for me. Dates officially changed.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I'd also prefer the following weekend for the same reasons.

Former jinx?

Don't believe it, it's a trap.

I found this definition. Must be true, it was on the Internet:

Jinx

Jinx' are extremely intellectual people with high IQ and looks to die for. They draw attention from all around and GOD they are walking sex machines!

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
I hope I don't wake up in the creek again! If it floods this year, I say we sacrifice Jerry to please the rain Gods.

Weekend after is good for me. Dates officially changed.

Got it

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I found this definition. Must be true, it was on the Internet:

Jinx

Jinx' are extremely intellectual people with high IQ and looks to die for. They draw attention from all around and GOD they are walking sex machines!

Jerry, let me say this about that! Where else did you post that bogus definition on the internet? Oh, I know, you got it from WiKi lies!!

Gene

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
I will try to make it on Saturday, when are you guys planning on pulling out for riding that day?

Welcome aboard Fez, We are usually on the road by nine or ten or if it's raining..... Are you from nearby?

1 - 20 of 219 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.