Registered
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hope I'm on the list? I need one ASAP

One other quick question...

This is the "Programmable Ignition" correct?

Can we also order the "Connection Adapter and USB/COM Cable" as well?

Thanks,

Steve

·
Registered
829 Posts
Cobram.
I finally install my Ignitech since my CDI finally failed this month.
So glad.
Did not know how much of my trouble was the CDI.
It is like a new bike.
Thank you Cobram.

·
Registered
800 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is the best St. Patricks Day present ever! Thanks again for going out of your way to put these together Cobram. I look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Has anyone ever done an EU group buy? I'd like to avoid paying US customs, and EU customs for an EU product lol.
It would save a lot of paperwork on this end. Just keep in mind that you will have to pay the VAT tax in EuroLand, which I think is an additional 21%. You'll likely make that up with the savings in shipping though, but you will have to take delivery of all units at one location then re-ship them, so if the buyer is not in the same country they may be whacked with another VAT and Import tax on delivery.

·
Registered
98 Posts
It would save a lot of paperwork on this end. Just keep in mind that you will have to pay the VAT tax in EuroLand, which I think is an additional 21%. You'll likely make that up with the savings in shipping though, but you will have to take delivery of all units at one location then re-ship them, so if the buyer is not in the same country they may be whacked with another VAT and Import tax on delivery.
I'd pay the 22% on the declared value of imported items from the usa anyway, so I'm saving shipping (and time). Shipping between EU states does not go through customs so no import taxes, the tax would only be payed once.
If enough people were interested it might be worth doing a run.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Excellent! Thank you for doing this for the group.
Cudaguy

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm definitely on this list this time around! My stator may or may not be charging the battery (I have the stator test ready to go when I have time), but I also have a GL stator sitting in my garage right now that would take me all of 30 minutes to toss in. Should I go ahead and put the new stator in? I have the bike up and drained right now!

·
Registered
264 Posts
I definitely need one of these this time around! i'm not sure how i go about getting my name on the lists, but i'd definitely like to be on it! my CDI is pretty much cooked at this point. Please let me know what i have to do or who i need to send money to or whatever the drill is. Thanks!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Will definitely be on the lookout for that link! Gonna sign up as soon as I see it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Are you guys getting any kind of confirmation that you are on the list? I put my name down here and sent a pm and nothing back so far. Just want to make sure I dont miss out!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Can't wait, thanks Cobram!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts