1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DO NOT use my registered address as I won't have a clue,

(remove spaces & *s)

* mmwhynot @ sbcglobal * .net

Please include your forum alias as well.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not me.

Wish someone would send me some money.

By the way, when can I expect to receive MY Stimulus Package? I could really use it.

When did you order it? PM me with an actual PayPal name and address.

Despite USPS being backed up due to the weather everything I looked at should be there by now unless you're the one that didn't include an address and never replied back.

·
Super Moderator
15,416 Posts
marshallf3 said:

(remove spaces & *s)

I'm pretty sure it sent you an email with their email address. Why not send a reply back.

Maybe if you look at the amount sent and the things that are for sale it mite shed some light on it.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looked everywhere, if it was paid for it went out,

·
Registered
239 Posts
marshallf3 said:

(remove spaces & *s)

If it was for $5.00, it was me, Marshall.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Then it's on its way. I found it in my records and it was sent out to Marion, IN.

USPS is a bit behind due to the storm.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Two mm

mmwhynot @ sbcglobal.net (remove spaces)

I spent the entire day getting Lucky settled into a new house and a lot of other stuff.

Went to sleep shortly after I got home and need more of it, get back to me.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not much more in it but the essentials but at least it's a true 7V with the always (recommended) 4 bypass caps and a proper heatsink. Packaging and postage costs me more than the parts - go figure.

I often wonder if I should have tried to make a profit off these but heck - we're family here.

Care to hear a funny story? When Lucky got ready to ride his bike back from Lynn's in Okarche he asked if any of his "colors" might offend someone. All tiny white on black attgatt, he's going to get nothing but compliments and good conversation here as all bikers stick together here.

Best joke I pulled in a while though. We stopped at a local gas station going out of town (total of 2 in that town) and he was still wearing his full shield helmet while paying at the register. I slapped him on the shoulder and told him he looked like a fool. Cashier about jumped since she didn't know we knew each other.

I always parked my helmet on the bike in the past as they were inexpensive and easily lockable, Lucky needs a lock for his as if you go in with one it looks like you're going to try and rob them. How much the world has changed.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I sent one for $8 but the address I posted it to only had one "m" on the front. If yours really has two then I'd better cancel it and start over.

Got it Bill, it'll be out tomorrow. I would estimate 3-4 days to that address but USPS is still behind from here by a day at least.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I sent one for $8 but the address I posted it to only had one "m" on the front. If yours really has two then I'd better cancel it and start over.

Got it Bill, it'll be out tomorrow. I would estimate 3-4 days to that address but USPS is still behind from here by a day at least. That unexpected snow plugged everyone up, we're not used that down here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.