Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like everyone suggests. So I make a CL ad about it:

WTB Honda CX500 PARTS bike

Do not need a bike with a title, and running is optional (would be nice if it did though, or will start with assistance). I just want it for spare parts in case I need more for mine. A complete bike however would be nice please as long as it isn't falling apart. Check your barns, check the back of your garage, check the closet (it might be in boxes!). I need to clarify I NEED PARTS NOT A HASSLE so if your sending an email with a pricey titled bike, an over priced non-titled bike, a wrecked, or a rusted out hulk, Save your time and mine.

First response (if it's someone in here I apologize) "I have a titled one that won't run.. $950 and it's yours."

From the pics he sent me and the 10+ bikes in the background it seems like dude is a dealer or collector and trying to get me to pay "retail" for a non-running bike? I told him no thanks and left it at that.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been keeping a weather eye out. Just hard to travel multiple states away. I'd have to borrow a truck and trailer etc.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Deleted old ad, started new one.

Old Honda's laying around?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for Honda CX parts Bike or CX/GL parts. Let me know what you got and what you want for it. May buy whole bike if the price is right.

Advice taken, thanks guys

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.