1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
118 Posts
I've had my Sena 20s for a few years now. One of the best motorcycle related purchases I've made. Mostly use it for listen to music through Pandora. Sometimes use it to get GPS directions in the occasional cell phone call.
Just replaced my HJC cl-15 helmet with a HJC I-10. Also bought one for my wife and added the Sena 10 for hers.
The intercom function works great and there's a share music feature. Either person can tap the button to start the intercom then tap the button to go back to music.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Personally, I feel that the smartest helmet is the one that has absolutely no electronics to distract you...
That’s why you have the option to not have any in your helmet. My dad and I have Sena 30k’s and I find it an added safety feature to be able to communicate. You can warn the other about a pot hole or any other hazard. To each their own.

·
Super Moderator
14,765 Posts
I've used communicators and I don't mind them. Its the screen that demands your attention and the connection to the phone that I object to. Anyone so important that they need to be accessible even when operating a motorcycle probably should be in the back seat of a limo, not on a bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts