Honda CX 500 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,451 Posts
I've never heard that analogy before, but it is fairly accurate, and I can understand your stance on it. It was just a thought.

·
Super Moderator
13,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
bigtime savings.gif

PLEASE NOTE: I am looking for CX/GL or 4 cylinder GoldWing related images that are suitable for being turned into shirt graphics. If you have good, clear pic that you took yourself (& therefore own the rights to) please PM or email me.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
How good of a example do you need

I have a black 1 decent orig.Black W/ Blue Gold

Orig. Stripes Cleaning Buffing everything now.

Left side is starting to look decent.

Necked except for crash bars an passenger

hoops/crash/leg protector things.

Some subtle changes Honda parts from

other models and yrs.

I'll give a quick shower and take pix

unless u like it dirty.

If u want.

Took out for a ride around the block this morning.

1977 2MP good enough ?

The CX500C looks O.K. too

Look @ my saved images.

There's my CX500 Standard Cafe Project before

middle and now (no forks)

·
Super Moderator
13,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Criteria for shirt graphic:
1) Is it a pic you think others would like to buy on a shirt?
2) What is the background like? If there are other vehicles around it or buildings or objects that might confuse the viewer I can't use it. The ideal background would be a solid single colour like the sky but how often do most of us get to take a pic like that?
3) It must be in very clear focus and show the subject clearly.
4) I need at least 2000 pix wide after cropping so I prefer to start with at least 3000 pix wide.

·
Super Moderator
13,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Yes. And if/when you order make sure you buy the $16.99 one instead of the $21.99 one. The more expensive one is the "Men's premium t-shirt" which has a Spreadshirt label in the collar. It is a good shirt but I do not believe it is any better than the less expensive Fruit of the Loom shirt. Also, most of them allow you to chose from a range of shirt colours.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Bob, I've been wanting to order a shirt from you for the longest time. I just don't wear t-shirts. Checked your store today and found the Polo in Royal Blue. Placed my order. Thanks

Bob C.

·
Super Moderator
13,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
New this month:
One click support for international languages & Currencies. Well, it only works for Canada (both languages), the US and Australia for now but other countries will be added later.
Note: This means that the page defaults to US so if you want Canadian or Australian prices you need to click the language tab that says English (United States) at the bottom of the page.

As many of you already know, 2017 is the 150th anniversary of Confederation (when Canada officially became a country instead of a bunch of colonies). They had a contest to design a logo and it was won by Ariana Cuvin, a second-year student at the University of Waterloo. I have finally received approval from the Minister of Canadian Heritage to use the Canada 150 logo within a double circle (I contributed the circles) on products in my shop. These products will only be available in 2017 so if you want one order it now.
The shirts will look like this
150 shirt.PNG

And this month's promotion
Huge 20% July.gif

·
Super Moderator
13,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
NEW DESIGN!!

You may have noticed a new image in my signature recently and some of you may even remember the 99% patches I had made a few years ago. I have adapted the design for use on shirts &c
99% shirt.gif

Remember that you can choose any design in the shop on any colour of shirt (or any other product)
July 15%.gif

·
Super Moderator
13,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
unnamed.gif

• Run time: February 22nd — February 25th
  • Coupon code: 15OFF18
  • Cannot be combined with other discounts or coupon codes. Only valid in Spreadshirt’s Partner Shops.

41 - 60 of 81 Posts