·
Super Moderator
14,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
NEW DESIGN ANNOUNCEMENT

In the shop now: CX Engine
CX Engine sample.jpg
(reduced size sample)

I think it looks striking on a navy shirt so that's what I put in the shop but as always you can choose any colour that is available.

·
Super Moderator
14,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
I bought myself a couple of shirts on the regular Men's T-shirt instead of the Men's Premium T-shirt and I am very pleased with them so I have started moving my products from the Men's Premium T-shirt (neck tag says Spreadshirt) to the Men's T-shirt (Gildan or Fruit of the Loom), which makes a big difference in the price. The less expensive shirts are already available in all of the designs that I haven't changed yet but you have to select "Men's T-shirt" and make sure you see the lower price.

New this month: I have made a few improvements to the No Poodle Bikes graphic and added a second version without the dark area inside the red "no sign" for better appearance on dark coloured shirts, mugs &c.
Improved No Poodle Bikes.jpg

And this month's promotion:
Happy 17.jpg

·
Super Moderator
14,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
Oops. I almost forgot:
I have also added pins to the shop, starting this month with No Poodle Bikes and The Sport of Wrenching (I can do the other designs if there is interest). To find them choose the design and then Accessories and Buttons.
No Poodles pins.jpg TSOW pins.jpg

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Hi Bob.....excuse my ignorance, but what is a poodle bike?

Victor

·
Super Moderator
14,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
There was something truly strange happening with those pics. I added them in the normal way but when the page refreshed after I clicked Post, instead of seeing the pics I saw the names of the attachments, but when I clicked them the pics opened in new windows. I tried editing the post to make the pics appear but they were there in the previews so so I figured it was just this computer being flaky. I found the same thing tonight but just to be safe I checked in the attachment manager and they weren't there. Curioser & curioser. Anyway, I deleted them from the text box and uploaded them again and this time they seem to have taken.

Re Poodle Bikes: Have you ever noticed how some people think its cool to take a perfectly good poodle and give it a ridiculous frou-frou trim that makes it look more like a topiary hedge than a dog? And then they have contests to see which of them has imposed said embarrassment upon their poor dogs the most perfectly? :vs_shrug: A Poodle Bike is a bike that has been modified in a similar manner, usually by someone who copied the work of others without understanding the how & why and figured "if some is good more must be better" (this is how ape hangers were invented).

·
Super Moderator
14,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
This month I am introducing my first design that is not specifically bike related. As some of you may know, I mostly listen to Surf Instrumental music while I am working on my bikes so it does sort of tie in. Here's my first Surf Music design. I call it Surf Dreams
Surf Dreams sample.GIF

Order now and the shipping is free
Heart Skipping.GIF

·
Super Moderator
11,453 Posts
That would look interesting as a tank paint job for a Poodle bike. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
14,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I think you misunderstand what I mean by Poodle Bike. Not all modified/customized bikes are Poodles, just the ones that are done purely based on looks with no understanding of how the end product will work.

Come to think of it, though, I could see that on a gas tank :vs_nod: or even on a sidecar :cool:

·
Super Moderator
11,453 Posts
I get the Poodle concept fine, I just said it would look
interesting
on a Poodle bike tank.

·
Super Moderator
11,453 Posts
Hey Bob,
This may have been asked/answered before, but do you have a presence on FaceBook for your merchandise?

21 - 40 of 81 Posts