1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
15,409 Posts
I swear someone had a slick little led setup that did left, right and brake in a matter of two short strips.

·
Super Moderator
15,409 Posts
That is exactly what I was thinking. In fact I might need my very own as it would make running with saddlebags really easy.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found em online and theyre versa #4626, $42 a little more than I was lookin to spend (im a cheapo) but they may be an option for me

·
Registered
71 Posts
Are there any particularly ok options for those of us who still are, and intend on keeping the stock seat? I haven't even thought about this until recently(my turn signals are kicking the bucket, and the cost of replacing them at this point would be far more than putting a nice setup like that on the back).

·
Registered
402 Posts
I bought cheap cab marker lights at the auto store I work at and I love them threw away the big old flasher and put in a smaller 552 flasher and works great!

When I put the "new" engine in it and it is running I'll see if I can get video of the flamethrower's exhaust sounds like a cannon with foot long blue fireballs when you let off to slow from redline. Nothing is as cool shooting fireballs as you slow down for a turn as you pass some overweight "sport"ster.

http://cx500forum.co...t&attach_id=248 Picture

·
Registered
402 Posts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts